A business card holder inspired by the charbagh mughal gardens. This card holder is made of stained teak wood and fitted premium fixtures. The 'Char Bagh' or 'enclosed four part' garden was the original garden of paradise.
It is sometimes known as the 'Universal Garden'-not only for its widespread and long period of use, but also because it was regarded as an icon for the universe itself. The complex symbolism behind this form of garden has its ancient roots in three of the world's great religions - Islam, Christianity and Buddhism.
Care Instructions • Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfiber cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
• Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
• Please blot up spills immediately.
• Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids.
• Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
• Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
Size : 4 x2.6 x0.8 inches
Material : Stained teak wood with adhesive metal sheet
Weight : 0.230 gms
Days to dispatch : 2 to 3 days
Designed By: Karu Handcrafted Luxury