For centuries, the Gajasimha or the image of a lion straddling an elephant has consistently featured in the art and architecture of the Indian subcontinent. While on its own the lion is taken to be a regal creature, when it pins down a submissive elephant, the moment is frozen in art to depict a just and able ruler who is able to lord over a fertile and prosperous kingdom.
The Gajasimha Note Holder has been carefully carved in such a manner that both the animals can be distinctly recognized from multiple angles. Meant to both intimidate and delight, the artifact is designed in a manner that the note holder on its back is visible only to the person sitting behind the object. A cue for the corporate ruler who loves to play fair and square!
Care Instructions • Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfiber cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
• Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
• Please blot up spills immediately.
• Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids.
• Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
• Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
Size : 5" x5" x6.5"
Material : Wood
Weight : 0.565 gms
Days to dispatch : 2 to 3 days
Designed By: Karu Handcrafted Luxury