Inspired by the alcoves on the walls of the Sheesh Mahal, the fabled hall of mirrors in Mughal Palaces and Rajput forts, these intricately designed coasters are meant to adorn your cups and glasses with the arresting essence of some of India's greatest luxuries.
Each miniature arch has a vessel brimming with drink and these coasters are not only unique accessories, but also tiny windows to a splendid past.
Care Instructions • Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfiber cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
• Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
• Please blot up spills immediately.
• Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids.
• Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
• Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
Size : 4 x 4 x 0.25 Inches
Material : Stained teak wood with adhesive metal sheet
Weight : 0.230 gms
Days to dispatch : 2 to 3 days
Designed By: Karu Handcrafted Luxury