Reminiscent of the symmetrical stone disc resting atop most Indian temples, the Temple Lights draw inspiration from the crown of the edifice. Said to resemble a bloomed lotus, a ripe fruit or even the sun surrounded by its infinite rays, the feature is both ubiquitous and timeless.
While the pair of holders resemble the crown, the flames of the lit tealights stand in for the delicate kalash or finial that stands spectacularly on the stone disc.
Like the unsurpassable feeling of joy experienced by a tired pilgrim upon spotting the spire and the fluttering temple flag, these lamps are sure to add comfort and warmth to any space.
Care Instructions • Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfiber cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
• Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
• Please blot up spills immediately.
• Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids.
• Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
• Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
Size : 1" x 4.5" x 4.5"
Material : Stone
Weight : 0.500 gms
Days to dispatch : 2 to 3 days
Designed By: Karu Handcrafted Luxury