Forever a picture of sensory delight, celestial dancers or apsaras, who are often sighted in Indian temples and palaces, are believed to be symbols of prosperity and fortune.The Celestial Dancer Lights have been lovingly carved out of soft stone and double up as exquisite table tops even when not alight.
Depicted in the sensual tribhanga dance pose, where the dancer takes a rhythmic stance, these apsaras are also considered to be a hallmark of Indian art and architecture. Thanks to their welcoming demeanor, these poised entertainers possess the power to uplift spirits wherever they go.
Care Instructions • Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfiber cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
• Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
• Please blot up spills immediately.
• Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids.
• Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
• Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
Size : 11" x5.5" x 3"
Material : Stone
Weight : 1.5 kg
Days to dispatch : 2 to 3 days
Designed By: Karu Handcrafted Luxury