In Indian thought, the elephant is a symbol of fertility, wealth, and power. From their rhythmic gait to their majestic trumpets, these sublime creatures have struck many a great poet, artist, and writer’s fancy for centuries.
The couchant elephant represents the verdant earth in all her glory, as she submits herself willingly and lovingly to a trustworthy keeper.
A timeless icon of material splendor, which once carried treasure and royal symbols for kings, the Hasti Holder carries a small but equally powerful icon of identity today — the business card.
Care Instructions • Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfiber cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
• Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
• Please blot up spills immediately.
• Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids.
• Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
• Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
Size : 6" x3" x3.5"
Material : Wood
Weight : 0.320 gms
Days to dispatch : 2 to 3 days
Designed By: Karu Handcrafted Luxury